Tuesday 1 June 2021

June Kraft+ Challenge - Life is Sweet!

 Hello Krafters and welcome to June!

 

Thank you to all who joined us last month with our FOCUS ON FACES Challenge. The K+ Facebook Community page is simply looking fabulous.

 

June challenge.

 

This month LIFE IS SWEET!


Draw inspiration from this month’s mood board.

 

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team

 

We had a high tea with our family to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We did the whole shebang - cucumber sandwiches, scones and tea served in vintage china cups. There were way too many cakes but it was heaps of fun!

 

 



This challenge was fun, and when I found the photos in my stash, I knew I had to use these for the challenge. I drew inspiration from the sweets coming out of the pink cup, and the colours in the graphics.



 




For this 'sweet' challenge, I wanted to scrap a ‘sweet’ photo. This wasn’t the photo I started with, as my background ended up quite busy and chaotic, so I went with a simpler photo. My background is created with the circle gel plate and a mix of Dylusions and Distress paints. I repeated the colours and stripes on the inspiration board and included the word ‘sweet’ in my title.




I used the title in my title, LOL! Picked out the rainbow like colours; cut the candles from fun foam & wrote about Ollie’s birthday cake - also inspired by the sweet ideas in the mood board!


 

 


 Well I think you all know who the sweetest thing in my life is at the moment!! My Darling Granddaughter!! Her sweet smile!! I have used papers with cupcakes on them and found the title in my stash.. What a sweet challenge this month!!

 

 

 

 


‘Keep calm and eat a Wonka Bar’-I had a blast creating this page. The chocolate bar pictured were the bars from my youngest son’s primary school graduation. As the kids had a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme. I was able to use lots of scraps from my stash. Thank you for popping by. Hope you can create some sweet layouts for this month’s challenge. Happy Days, Amy

 

 

Guest Designer

 

Please welcome for this month...

 

...Tamara Firth

 

Products used on my layout…Kraft, Utility stationary enterprise, pattern paper…Vicki Boultin bits, Pink fresh bits, Couture pink dots, Random chevron, Doiley, Tim Holtz idea-ology, Porta craft alphas, American craft

 About me…I’m from Coffs, NSW. A mum of 4 grown kids and 2 grand babies. I have 2 fur babies. A new rag doll kitten and cockatiel I've been scrapbooking from the olds day of creative memories so about 20 years. I’m a huge fan of craft so it not often I venture from it.

 

…Chantale Gagnon


 My name is Chantale, I’ve been scrapping for 17 years and I love it. I’m a mother of 2 boys and married with a perfect man since 18 years. I’m from a small town in Québec, Canada called Val-D’Or. I like traveling and exploring the world. My main subjects are my kids, my man, my cat, my trips and me. I’m a page layout and art journal girl and I hope I will inspire you

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

We no longer have the ‘linky’ tool on the blog, but would still love to see your creations. Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips