Wednesday 1 December 2021

December Kraft+ Challenge - Rainbow Love

 

 Good morning Krafters!

 

 

A huge thank you to all who joined us for last month’s ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL Challenge, the Community Facebook page is looking absolutely adorable. Life is so much sweeter with our fur babies and feathered friends.

 

 

December challenge.

RAINBOW LOVE

 

Being the usually hectic month of December, we wanted you to have a nice easy challenge and what’s easier than a colour challenge. Embrace the rainbow...use all the colours or simply one, just have fun with it.

Though Amanda Hall is no longer with us, she very generously left me her original K+ graphics...I call this the ‘budget’ version of her ‘high end’ style ;) Let’s say, it’s a huge learning curve for me! I’m incredibly grateful to Amanda, because I seriously would not know where to start.

 

Sadly, this month we say ‘goodbye’ to Amy Churchward. I’m sure I will not be alone in missing her vibrant creations. Thank you Amy, it’s been an honour having you on the team.

 

We also officially say farewell to Janice Nicholls and Helen Wallace. Whilst they haven’t joined us for a while, it's only because we have been reluctant to let them go ;) Thank you for everything ladies.

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


Hello, donut stop believin! Fitting words during these crazy times. Thank you, Amy





Hello there! It’s the end of the year & this Rainbow mood board makes me feel merry & bright - even if it’s not a traditional Christmas challenge! I’ve taken the colours of the rainbow & converted them to punched circles. Great for using up scraps of paper, & effective! How will you use the rainbow for inspiration?





Hi All. Decembers challenge is all about colour! I took inspiration from the rainbow and from colours in general! TFL!


 

 


As someone who adores colour, I was thrilled to see rainbows as this challenge! I used Kraft as my background on this one plus I made a feature leafy element from Kraft.
I hope you can join our colourful challenge!

 

 

 

December colour challenge

 

 


 

 


 

Guest Designer

This month, please welcome...

Karen Guy


 I live in the beautiful bayside suburb of Wynnum, Brisbane. I love scrapbooking, I also make all my own cards! I have four children and ten beautiful grandchildren, giving me plenty of amazing snap shot moments to scrapbook. The Rainbow and colours in this Beautiful Mood board was my inspiration for this layout, bubbles and a rainbow tutu, perfect!

 

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

We no longer have the ‘linky’ tool on the blog, but would still love to see your creations. Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips