Tuesday 1 March 2022

March Kraft+ Challenge - Framed!

 

Hello Krafters!

 

 

Welcome to a new month, I can’t believe it’s already March!

 

A huge, huge thank you to all who joined in with last month’s INSPIRED BY FRUIT Challenge, the Community Facebook page is looking so fresh and yummy!

 

Sadly we say ‘good bye’ to Rachel Rigden, who found the realities of life getting in the way of K+ :( We will certainly miss you Rachel. I know I found your creations incredibly inspiring. Thank you for your time with K+

 

 

March challenge.


FRAMED

 

This month it’s all about frames!

 

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


I love working with frames on my layouts. I have used a variety of frames to showcase this photo of my youngest grand daughter, smiling and happy playing in the park

 

 

 


 Framed challenge


 

 


 Hi all.... I found an old paper with lots of frames on it from Kaisercraft, so I have cut the frames out and used them to embellish my page.. Some fussy cut flowers and die cuts added to finish it off..

 


 


 I started with some die cut frames and also raided my stash for any frame I could find! Then I layered them with stickers and gauze and all the pretty things!

 

 

 

 
 

This month I pulled out a large die cut frame and used it over some background card stock - just for a slightly different take on this frame challenge!


 

 


 March Framed challenge.

 

 



 My photo of rainbow lorikeets triggered many inspirations for this page. I framed it with a winged chipboard frame plus I added a rainbow and that amazing rainbow background from Lisa Oxley's new papers over at ArtStacks. They work so well against the kraft.

How will you use framing on your project?


 

 


Hello! As usual, I was a bit limited on time for this months ‘framed’ challenge, so my quick ‘go to’ is an art journal page. Super quick and easy when using the Dina Wakely 6x6 Kraft art journal. I’ve used some very old ‘slide’ frames.

 

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips