Sunday 1 May 2022

May Kraft+ Challenge - Photo Manipulation Collage!

 

Good morning Krafters!

 

A huge thank you to everyone who joined us with last month’s BANKSY INSPIRED Challenge, it was such a delight to see where this inspiration took you!

 

May challenge.

 


PHOTO MANIPULATION COLLAGE

 

This months challenge graphics is actually brought to you by the talented Amanda Hall! Somehow, it was an inspiration board that I had previously missed…ooops. Haha I call it a return to professional inspiration boards. While I’ve been lucky enough to have all Amanda’s graphic files, I’m yet to learn her ‘flourish’ or expertise at putting them together ;)

We miss you Amanda…mwah!

 

This month is PHOTO MANIPULATION COLLAGE, so let your imagination go wild and get playing, either altering your photos digitally or simply manipulating manually. We can’t wait to see what you do with this challenge.

 

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team

 


My layout for the May photo manipulation challenge. I manipulated the photos so that the colours changed and ended up as a line drawing. I love the effects.

 

 

 


Gertrude and I meet somewhere on our family tree. Hopefully she had a sense of humour! I used distress crayons (smudged with my finger) to colour the photo.

 

 

 

 


For this months challenge I was inspired by the multi colored multi photo square in the top right of the mood board.. I edited a photo into 4 different colors and I used minimal embellishments so as not to overwhelm the page with too much color.. Something different for me, but that is the fun of a challenge .. to try something different!



 

 


I played with some beautiful B&W photos of my daughter for this challenge. I cut around her for one of the photos and highlighted around her head with mixed media pencils.

 

 

 


I’ve done a simple collage, using the Project Life app on my iPhone, then added the title with the Moldiv app. It was fun playing with these editing programmes. I hope you enjoy it, too!

 


 


I converted my photo into a canvas and added a mixed media colour effect

 

 

 

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome,

 

Denise Kimpton

 


"I am from a small town near Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada. I love to craft and even more in the last two years. Thank you for the invite to be a Guest Designer for the month of May....it was for sure a new challenge for me since I've never done any photo manipulation projects before and I hope you'll have as much fun as me creating your project for this month challenge."

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips