Monday 1 October 2018

October Challenge: Friends


Hello Krafters!


It’s Paula here, writing my first Kraft+ blog post to you all! As I write this, there is a sense of nervousness, because, let's face it...we have really BIG shoes to fill with Sandra gone. Though Katie, Emma, Rachel and I are super keen to share with everyone, what we’ve been up to behind the scenes, already creating 12 months of absolutely fabulous challenges, haha if I do say so myself ;-) . We are very excited to share those with you in the New Year! I believe and am confident with the continued support from the K+ Designers and all of you in the K+ Community, that we can nurture Sandra’s baby & make her proud!


It’s also with great sadness that we say goodbye to the following Design Team ladies. We sincerely thank them for their creativity and support during their time with us and wish them all the very best for their new adventures...you will all be missed xo
 









 

On a happier note, it’s with great excitement and pleasure to introduce you to a couple of fabulously inspirational ladies, who are joining the team! Please make them feel welcome...




 I'm personally very excited to have Amy and Melinda joining us!


Now, how about we get onto this month’s gorgeous challenge...seriously, where would we be, without our FRIENDS!



 We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft!!!
You can share your K+ creations with us either in our
OR via the inlinkz tool in the sidebar


The Kraft Plus Design Team

As always, these girls have amazed me with their creativity!





Hi All! It’s Amy here – am super-excited to be here, sharing with you, my first challenge post as a DT member for K+ Aus! Here is a post of me with one of my awesome scrapping friends, Judy Carter. TFL!





I’m so excited to share my first page as part of this A-MAZINGLY talented team <3 <3 <3 I though what better time to scrap a photo of a friend and myself scrapping than this challenge!!





Two of our friends got married and it was a great excuse for us all to get together. We all had a wonderful day! Friends at a wedding are good friends indeed!



Celebrating the special friendship between my little guy and his furry friend Patch :-)




Morning Krafters, here is my take for the October “Friends” challenge. To me scrapping is not always about the perfect photo, it’s about the memory...this photo is a little blurry, but I still love it and the memory it holds for me. These 2 have always been really good buddies/friends and I hope they will  always be that way.






“New friends”, for the October challenge.





 A layout celebrating a most wonderful and beautiful friend!!! Love you Janet! <3





"Remember"


I'm lucky enough to call this gorgeous soul my friend and I took a bit of inspiration from her while creating this layout!



 Finally finished my October page. It has been on my desk for ages! This is my friend Jenny and she has just moved 3 hrs away recently.





 Summer, friends, camping – couldn’t resist doing a fun, bubbly layout – just like this group of mates!!



Always been a fan of the FRIENDS sitcom and my kids now watch it too. We came across a replica of the Central Perk cafe in Singapore last year, a bit of fun.




 Hi. My layout for the Friends criteria...this is my Dearest Friend & I...She means so much to me...I am so blessed to call her my friend...TFL!



When I thought about this challenge I was reminded that not only are my nephew and nieces family they are good friends too. It is always heart warming to watch them play together like the best of friends, hence my only bit of journaling being "Cousins & Friends".


That's it for the October challenge. I do hope you enjoy this months FRIENDS challenge.
Thank you to all of you who played along with our September Office Supplies challenge, the Facebook K+ Community Group gallery look so fabulous!
We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips