Saturday 1 October 2022

October Kraft+ Challenge - Tic Tac Toe!

 

Good morning Krafters!

 

 Thank you to all who joined us with last month’s COLOUR CHALLENGE. Your colourful creations were simply gorgeous, I personally love the combination of the blue, red, orange & yellow. The FB Community gallery looks fabulous!

 

October challenge.

 


 

TIC TAC TOE!

 

A bit of fun and games for you this month with TIC TAC TOE! This month pick a row, either up, down or across and use those items on your creation. Too easy!

Starting from the top left...stamping, flowers, paint,
2nd row...doodling, stamps, stencils,
3rd row...patterned paper, brads, ribbon.

Have fun!

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team

 

 

 

Patterned paper, ribbon and brads

 

 

 

 

Hello Krafters! When I saw this challenge I knew my starting point was going to be Patterned Paper (because I'll be honest - I have a lot!) then it was just a matter of choosing which way to go. I chose my photo and papers and decided that they were 'soft' so that led me to head towards ribbon on the Tic Tac Toe board. That just left me with brads and I found some little pink ones in my stash that matched nicely. I hope you join us in this fun game of Tic Tac Toe.
 

 

 


I went with paint, stencils and ribbon. Hehe it’s been a while since I’ve used ribbon on anything!

 

 

 

 


I chose the top line, STAMPS, FLOWERS and PAINT, for my art journal page. I used these awesome metallic paints by Cadence, for the background and I stamped and embossed the black flowers over the top, before adding my collaged, imagery!

 

 

 


Using the top row, stamps, flowers and paint.

 

 

 

 


I went with the top row, stamps (onto velum, embossed with white embossing powder and fussy cut), flowers (art created by Del) and paint (mixed with texture paste and scraped through a dot stencil)


 

 


 Hi all.. Here is my layout for the October Tic Tac Toe challenge. I have used the top row of stamping, flowers and paint.. You can see the stamping peeking out from under my embellishments, fussy cut flowers from papers, and the paint is also on the back ground as well as I watered down some white paint and added splatters.. Such a fun challenge this month!


 

 

 

I chose the middle line: Doodling around the edge of my photo, plus stenciling - the chevrons behind the photo and of course, these cute photos of my NZ mob!

 

 

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome,

 


 Kathy Gauci

I used paint, patterned paper and photos. The paint goes around the edge of the Kraft and on the chipboard and the edges of the photos for something different.

 

...

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips