Saturday 1 April 2023

Kraft+ April 2023 - Inspired by Lisa Oxley

 

Hello Krafters!

A pinch and a punch for the 1st of April.

 

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last month’s K+ SKETCH CHALLENGE. It was so cool to see what you all came up with when it’s the one sketch. The FB Community gallery looks fabulous! Thank you so much for the support, we appreciate each and every one of you.

 

 

April challenge.

 


I’m sure you all recognise the vibrant style of Lisa Oxley! I'm personally a huge fan and find her and her gorgeous creations, totally inspirational! So I’m thrilled and very honored that she allowed us to use her as this months muse.

For April, we are embracing the bright, fun and colourful style and... 

...be INSPIRED BY LISA OXLEY.

 

 

APRIL CHALLENGE

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team

 


Channeling Lisa with some paint, stencils and baby wipes


 



Hi here is my layout for the Lisa Oxley inspiration.. I have used a lot of mixed media on the back ground and used butterflies and fussy cut flowers.. It was a lot of fun! I hope you can join in with us this month!


 

 

 


I love how Lisa uses pops of white on her mixed media bg, & I have done a similar thing. Similarly, I’ve used her butterfly motif in my LO too.

 

 


 


Inspired by Lisa’s use of bright colours and her recent use of Frida on one of her art journal pages 

 

 

 

 


I was so excited when I saw this month's challenge. Not only is Lisa Oxley an incredible artist who I really admire but I'm in the enviable position of publishing her papers over at ArtStacks!
Lisa's packs have so many gorgeous images to choose from. I really love this stunning pink floral background that's printed on canvas paper. I added Lisa's tissue leaves and other papers. In fact all the papers on this page, except for the kraft background, are Lisa's.
And one last surprise - if you look closely at the pictures you'll see I'm wearing one of Lisa's t-shirts! Can you tell I'm a big fan? Haha

 

 

 

 


 Time to get messy with paints! I had so much fun creating this layout, playing with paints, texture paste and stencils.

 

 

 


When I think of Lisa, I think of a rainbow of colour, so that’s where I started, using a stencil to add colour. I’ve also used paper to create the flower and a heart from Lisa’s own range by ArtStacks...you can’t more Lisa than that!

 

 

 

 


I created an art journal page in my Kraft journal for this one. This month's challenge was so inspiring. I just love lots of colour, so it was right up my ally.

 

 

 


This is an awesome challenge.
I found a scrap of paper that fitted this challenge perfectly, tore it to size, then added extra mixed media elements.
The photo I was originally going to toss out as it didn't print properly due to internet drop outs. When I had a close look at the photo with my background, I thought it was perfect, so rescued it to add to this layout

 

 

 

Guest Designer

Top of Form

Bottom of 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips