Tuesday 1 October 2019

October - Photo Inspo + Kraft Challenge.


Good morning Krafters!


Hello to October and welcome to a new monthly challenge.

How gorgeous is the Facebook K+ Community page looking, I guess last month’s RED, BLACK, WHITE + KRAFT Challenge was a big hit!  Thank you to all who participated in our challenge. As a huge fan of this colour combo, I absolutely adored seeing all your striking layouts.

Now, the best thing about a new month is a new challenge. This month we want you to be inspired by our 

PHOTO INSPO + KRAFT CHALLENGE!

I hope you like the bright and fun colours and textures of this month’s mood board. As always, the graphics were created by the very talented Amanda Hall.

 ‘Photo Inspo + Kraft’ Challenge. 





The Kraft Plus Design Team
As always, these girls have amazed me with their creativity!


 HI.. Well the moodboard picture this month reminded me of my front door as I have lots of pot plants and greenery as you come in the house.. so I used this photo of my Grand daughter exploring among my pot plants.. I have also used the colors and added some die cut greenery around my page inspired by the pots of greenery.. TFL!













‘Journey’-I have here a photo captured at Sunrise in Lucerne, Switzerland.hubby and I hope to go back there one day.It is a beautiful country to visit.The wrought iron barrier along the Lake was my connection to the designed photo board. I have created this page on a trimmed 8x12 Kraft paper. I do love working with this format, when wanting to scrap a simple page. With thanks, Amy






I drew lots of inspiration from the graphic on this one, but mostly the shutters. I die-cut my own shutters and rusted them up to match the ones in my photo.
Had to rush to get this one in - we're off to the footy Grand Final this weekend. GO TIGES!!!






October page. I took inspiration from the colours, but also the leaves and the blue railing/fence.



 Art Journal page, Inspired by the door, the colours and textures, with a message to self inside the door!!!







This one took a bit, but in the end I was thrilled with the result. I especially love the smudging with my gelatos. Looking forward to see what you come up with. Happy Krafting xx




 October page.... inspired by the colours....of the picture...






I was inspired by the door image in the graphics, and the foliage. Even though this is not a photo of a door, this is what we saw at the front door of one of our places we stayed in Italy, and it was such a wonderful place to stay with a wonderful view, so felt this was a great photo to use for this challenge. For my background, I have sort of loosely reconstructed the wall of the apartment behind the chair I am sitting on.







 I used the leaves, orange & black tones as well as the graphic lines from the door for my bg on the October challenge....



Guest Designer

This month we welcome Debra Beer as Guest Designer.


 My name is Debra Beer I live in the beautiful Hunter Valley in NSW. I have 2 daughters and 4 amazing grand children aged 4 months to 7 years. My partner and I love to travel. I have been scrapping for over 20 years now and love it. Also love to take photos





Each month we are on the lookout for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft!!!
You can share your K+ creations with us on our
We no longer have the ‘linky’ tool on the blog, but would still love to see your creations. Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.
Our email is kraftplusaust@outlook.com


That's it for the October challenge. I do hope you enjoy this month’s challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips