Wednesday 1 June 2022

June Kraft+ Challenge - Monochrome Challenge!

 

Good morning Krafters!

 

 

Thank you to all who joined us with last month’s PHOTO MANIPULATION COLLAGE Challenge, your creations were fabulous!

 

June challenge.


 

MONOCHROME CHALLENGE

 

This month is a super easy one, let’s go MONOCHROMATIC! Pick  just one colour, any colour and go with it. If you want to challenge yourself, pick a colour you rarely use. You can also include hints of black and white…and of course, the Kraft.

Have fun!

 

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team

For my creation, I went with yellow and when I think of yellow, I think of sunflowers...who doesn’t love sunflowers. I went with an art journal page in my Dina Wakley Kraft journal, stencilling some sunflowers in various tones of yellow. I stamped some Kaszazz sunflowers, which I then painted with yellow Magicals.

 


 


My Monochromatic layout for June, I chose Pink and Shades of pink






Monochrome Challenge

 


 


Hi.. For my layout this month I was inspired to use the color orange for my monochromatic layout. It is a color I rarely use but it went so well with my photo and I think I just might use orange a little bit more now!


 



June Monochromatic layout!

I collected a pile of scraps from my red bag and combined this with some stenciling and embellishments! Monochromatic red with Kraft is a great colour combo!

 

 

 

 

I’m a great fan of blue - so I’ve used that since my cute Grand-boy had this blue hoody on! Seemed a natural fit.

 





Beautiful!


 

 



 
 
 I was inspired by one of Deb Weiers amazing pics to use orange as my monochromatic colour. Ok, so the large background isn't really all orange but it's super-cool translucent paper and I couldn't resist using it!


 

 

 


I love monochromatic challenges - diving into my stash to find things of a specific colour is like going on a treasure hunt! I look forward to seeing what treasures you find.

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome,

 Tina Steinborner

 


This is my take on monochromatic. Had this stunning photo of a good friend, so it was a good jump of point. It is amazing how many things you have of one colour!! I hope you will join the challenge this month! Look forward to seeing what you create.

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips