Wednesday 1 March 2023

March Kraft+ Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Krafters!

Welcome to March.

 

We had a LOAD of new members last month...welcome!

 

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last month’s 

K+ GOLDEN HOUR (COLOUR) CHALLENGE.

 It was so fabulous to see what you all came up with, as this challenge was signature me! The FB Community gallery looks absolutely gorgeous, I love it! Thank you so much for the support.

 

 

March challenge.

 


Doesn’t everyone love a sketch challenge…I know I do. It gives you a guide or that 1st step in the creative process. Design Teamer, Tania Ballestrin, very kindly created this for us...thank you so much Tania x

 

 

 

MARCH CHALLENGE

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


Hi here is my layout for the March sketch challenge.. I loved this sketch and I kept my page simple so the focus is on the cute photos of my Grandson when he turned one.. Sketches are such a great way to start a layout and I hope the sketch this month inspires you to create.


 


 


I sort of mixed up how I was supposed to do the sketch - but hopefully you can see how I was inspired from it! And that’s the thing about our K+ challenges… it’s all about the inspiration!

 

 


 


I went vintage with my take on the sketch challenge featuring photos of my daughter


 

 



I actually scrapped a page

"I decided to scrap a small page for the sketch challenge, 7" x 10", which will fit my Smash Book size, (a format I find less overwhelming now days.) I love a sketch, it helps my flow and inspires me to use up papers and elements from my stash!"

 

 

 


I always love a sketch challenge especially when it uses multiple photos.
This was the first a trip to Broken Hill, where the cousins met for the first time, they adore each other. So happy they now all live closer now.Only short trips for visits now

 

 

 

 


I rarely scrap with multiple photos so a sketch is a great way to get motivated. And a little "B" stash busting.

 

 

 

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome...

 

Heidi Moniz


 Thank you again for the opportunity to be a guest designer for the month!

 

You can find Heidi on social media below...

http://www.thescrapattack.com & on Instagram @thescrapattack

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips