Saturday 1 September 2018

September Challenge: Office Supplies.



Hello Krafters!

It is finally September and Spring! 

This month we want you to rummage through your 
Office Supplies. 
Think paper clips, staples, envelopes, brads, bull clips, note paper, pens, pencils, 
The list goes on!













We welcome all kinds of craft as entries for our challenges, from traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journalling and tags etc. but please remember that it is all about the Kraft!!
You can share your K+ creations with us either in our 
Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group 
OR via the inlinkz tool in the sidebar 


The Kraft Plus Design Team 

Each and every month these girls floor me with their creativity and their different interpretations. 



Hi. Here is my take on the Office Supplies criteria. I have used paper clips, fold back clips, staples, masking tape, shipping tags, note paper, string and hole re-enforcers. TFL!




Creating my own transparency with some hole punched confetti and my laminator Also used an envelope, paper clip and tags along with a highlighter and a sharpie on grid paper to create the envelope liner and heart accent






My take for the Office Supplies challenge. I have used staples, paper files, pencils, tags, numbers, letters, paperclips. a computer embellishment, a ruler rubon and an ek success binding edge punch. My photo is really old, has lots of fingermarks on it but I still love it and wanted to use it. A day in the office with dad.


 My office supplies include: page ripped from old diary, actual pencils, staples, clip, index cards, envelope. Then I found ruler washi tape, scissors sticker!





Stickers, bulldog clip, note paper, tag and a super cool paper cli




I've had a lil fun using one of my all time favest, and go to embellishments/office supplies >>> STAPLES and some black and white paper clips.




Here is my layout for the office supplies challenge. Supplies used - page divider, notebook paper, graph paper, brads, staples, paper index clips, paper clips x 2 types, postage stamp. I think I have it covered. (I applied alcohol ink to the page divider)




So I've taken a simplistic approach to this challenge and used my most used item at work - a biro, to create my page. I used a speech bubble stencil to create the speech bubbles, and also outlined the title in biro - very carefully! I have also used a stapler to stape the photo on.




Here's my office supplies inspired layout. I've used book paper, writing paper, staples, paper clips & various 'office' related stamps. I had a lot of fun with this one & it was amazing how much I had in my stash that could be used.




I added LOTS of Kraft ‘post it’ notes to make my background for this page and a black envelope too.
Ok. So, stapled banner, hole punch & reinforcers, string, ripped note pad, liquid paper, Sharpie texta, paper clip & post it  note... think that’s all😉


I have used paperclips, staples, notebook paper, index card, date stamp (an office one not a scrapbook one 😂) and some roller liquid paper.

I have used: Re-enforcement rings, alpha stencil, correction tape, highlighter, staples, laminating pouches, sharpie and a notepad.


I think I am in love with EVERY single layout above! 




Kraft Plus Guest Designer 

This month our K+ Guest Designer is a very clever 
Card Maker!
Please Welcome 
Kay Forder 





Kay has used a paper clip, tag and envelope
Such a beautiful card Kay!
Thank you for joining us.

And that is it for the September challenge. 
Thank you to all of you who played along with the August Terracotta challenge. 
We urge you to please share your challenge interpretations with us over at the 
K+ Community Group. 

There will be a few changes in store in the future.. stay tuned. :)

Now get going and raid your office supplies, your kids pencil cases, your newsagencies. 
We can't wait to see what you come up with :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips