Monday 1 November 2021

November Kraft+ Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

Good morning Krafters!

 

 You certainly all amazed us with last month’s MANGA Challenge...all such clever and creative creations, it didn’t look like much of a challenge at all! ;) Thank you to all who joined in, the Facebook Community page is looking absolutely fabulous.

 

 

November challenge.


ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

Our challenge is about our furry, scaly or spiky friends with...ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL. This month we want you to share with us, your beloved companion, or your childhood pet or maybe it’s a desired pet for the future.

As always, this month’s mood board is created by Amanda Hall, which in fact is Amanda's final creation for Kraft+ as her time with us has come to an end. It's been an absolute pleasure working with Amanda over the years, she has been a huge support to both Sandra & myself. 

I miss you already Amanda...thank you xoxo.

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


It was so hard to choose just one photo for this challenge. But I couldn't go past these two cuties!

 

 

Well what a good challenge this month! I have always had animals in my life.. so what photo do I use?? I was drawn to the doggie in the little squares.. He looks like my daughters dog Alfie! So I have used a photo of Alfie and my Grand daughter.. they are best friends!! TFL!

 

 

 


 Hi everyone, when I first saw this mood board my first thought was duck, duck, goose (no idea why) so I went with all the many and varied animals in Del's life including Dog, dog, pig and all the creatures - mainly small. I have drawn the line at a snake though!

 

 

Hi All! I have here a page I have scrapped of one our fur babies who went over the rainbow bridge to Doggie Heaven a few years ago. Miffy will be busy playing with her brother Ralphie but I miss them every day. She like her brother was one loyal fur baby who loved being around people and her treats, of course. Always, furever in my heart!

 

 

 

 

We lost our nearly 18 year-old dog recently so I had to create about him. Until age caught up with him, he was always so full of joy so I'd like to remember him this way.
I'm sure this month's topic will be a popular one so will you join us?

 

 

 

 

This month I've taken advantage of some printables from Inkie Quill's patreon to scrap about the love between a girl and her cat.

 

 

 

November with lulu!





 

 

Guest Designer

This month, please welcome back...

 

Debra Beer

 


 Here is my layout for the November Challenge. As a family we have always loved Labradors. Over the years we have had many, always faithful, with a beautiful temperament. These 2 beautiful labs belong to my youngest daughter. Now that she has a family, these dogs are so gentle with the kids

 

 

...& introducing

 Sue Crease

 


Hello there! I'm Sue and I live over here in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in the UK. I was so chuffed when Paula asked if I could guest design here for the November challenge. My layout shares a photo of my beautiful cat Bagpuss. Unfortunately passed away now but he will never be forgotten as the quote says once you've loved an animal they stay with you forever. As you can see I have stitched, distressed and stamped my way to create this layout. Other crafty exploits are cardmaking and a little bit of sewing. This is my blog https://suecrease.blogspot.com/ 

I also have a Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/paperpleasures/


...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

We no longer have the ‘linky’ tool on the blog, but would still love to see your creations. Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips