Saturday 1 January 2022

January Kraft+ Challenge - Dreaming of Travel

 

Happy New Year Krafters!

 

 

I hope you have all had a safe and wonderful start to the new year, welcome to 2022!

A huge thank you to everyone who joined us for last month’s RAINBOW LOVE Challenge, the Community Facebook page is looking so bright and colourful. December is such a crazy time of year, so we really do appreciate the time you took to share them with us.

 

This month we are very excited to welcome to the team...

 

Debra Beer


 

And Rachel Lowe


 

 

January challenge.

 

DREAMING OF TRAVEL


Whether it’s travel plans for the future or travel adventures past, share with us your travel inspired creations. Under the current climate, it may even be your travel woes ;)

 

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


Even though we may not be traveling at the moment, we have lots of beautiful memories. My partner booked a cruise on the Pacific Jewel as a surprise for my 50th birthday. We spent 9 magical days and nights cruising the Islands of the South Pacific. This photo was taken as we disembarked in Noumea.

We had so much fun, eating, drinking and partying with such wonderful people

 




Vaccinated and ready to travel Including a face mask





Our travel prompt this month was an easy one, as my son and his family are living in Vietnam at the moment. I took the opportunity to document on life in a different country.





This months theme is Travel.. My children have done quite a bit of overseas travel so I was inspired to use this photo of my Daughter and Granddaughter on a trip to Italy.. I have used travel themed embellishments and stamping on the back ground. I hope you get inspired by travel this month either from past trips or perhaps you are dreaming of some travel in the future.. TFL!

 

 



 I was extremely fortunate to get some travel in last year between state border closures. We had the most amazing trip!
I printed heaps of my fave photos and arranged them in a circle. I printed some digital ArtStacks leaves straight onto my own geli-prints. I'm not sure it was great for my printer but I loved the effect!
I hope you can join us this month, even if travel is only a dream for you!

 

 

 


When sitting in hotel quarantine for 14 days all I could dream about was the great outdoors! With limited supplies I created this layout using Kraft (of course) and Simple Stories Take a Hike range of papers. Excuse my crooked photography - my layout is actually straight!

 

 

 


January! Dreaming of past travel....

 

 

 

         I’m definitely only dreaming of travel at this stage, in reality, I’m happy to stay home.

My photo was taken by my daughter at Cairns airport on the way to Japan, 24th September, 2010. Funny story though, when I created this layout, I thought it was on the way to Fiji...which worked for ‘paradise’ ;)

 

 

 


Before we left on our USA adventure in 2018 I was very excited. So what does a crafty lady do when she's excited? Make luggage tags of course! This photo printed with an unintended sepia tone, but I ran with it, and also included a tucked-in photo of our hand-made Holiday Countdown, and some of the same fabric I used for the luggage tags. Hope you get to do some making this weekend, no matter what it is

 

 

 


 

Guest Designer

This month, please welcome...

 

Kate B. Cadieux


 

Thank you so much for joining us this month Kate.

 

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips