Thursday 1 September 2022

September 2022 Kraft+ - Colour challenge

 

Good morning Krafters!

 

 

Thank you to all who joined us with last month’s HANDWRITING CHALLENGE. We seriously are all too hard on ourselves and our beautifully unique handwriting.

 

September challenge.


 COLOUR CHALLENGE – RED, BLUE, ORANGE & YELLOW + KRAFT

 

This month we have a colour challenge for you, I always love a colour challenge, as some of the decisions are already made for you. There is a number of colours this time, with red, blue, orange and yellow, plus don’t forget the Kraft…that is a must! You can also add black and white.

Have fun!

 

 

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


Ohhh, isn't the new September challenge a beauty this month? To get my colours, I gathered scraps of various papers and overlaid them with crazy stitching.
I added the gorgeous little boy, sat him on a mushroom, gave him balloons and added a title. These are all from the new release All Dressed Up pack from ArtStacks. The title tells us to never forget those magical moments of childhood.
I hope you can create colourful pages this month!

 

 

 


Such a fun colour board - so many options but as soon as I saw it I knew these photos of my great nephew’s birthday would work, the colours of the cake are perfect!

 

 

 

 


I did an art journal page for this month’s challenge, it’s so easy now that Dina Wakley has her various Kraft journal...I really do love the paper in these journals. It was also super easy to create with these colours on an art journal page, using the red, orange and yellow in my background and colouring my girls in blue.

 “I believe in you”.

 

 

 


This month, I chose to do an art journal page, with this bright and happy colour scheme.

 

 

 


September colour challenge

 

 

 


I found these tricky colours to use together but that's what I love about these challenges - stretching the grey matter. First time in years I've stamped, coloured and fussy cut!

 

 

 


Such great colors for this month’s challenge to welcome in Spring. I found the papers first and then the photo and added some freshness to the fussy cut flowers with water colour pens.. I hope you can join in with this fabulous colourful mood board this month!

 


 


I had been given the ‘love your life’ die cuts ages ago. It’s amazing what you can dig up from your stash - so that’s what this challenge became for me! And it felt great!


 

 


September colour challenge

 

 

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome,

 Heather Bensley

 


Once again thank you for the invitation. I have been scrapbooking since my first grandchild was born. When I started we had to make most of our own embellishments, it was a challenge. But I loved doing it. Now that the number of grandchildren has increased I have plenty of photos . I loved the colour inspiration for this challenge and couldn’t resist putting a brightly coloured bird on the page. Thanks and Happy Scrapping. Heather B

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips