Thursday 1 December 2022

December Kraft+ Challenge - Scraplift Challenge!

Good morning Krafters!

 

Thank you to all who joined us with last month’s INSPIRED BY SONG LYRICS CHALLENGE. I don’t know about you, but I had a range of song lyrics running through my head. The FB Community gallery looks and sounds fabulous!

 

December challenge.

 

We are fast approaching the anniversary of 7 years of Kraft+ in the new year, so in honour of that, this month we are going to ‘scraplift’ the creator of Kraft+...the very talented, Sandra Wallace. 

 


 This layout of Sandra’s has always been a standout in my memory, it’s from our ‘Zentangle’ challenge, use it as sketch inspiration, colour inspiration, or whatever inspiration you draw from this. Just remember the Kraft and have fun!

 

DECEMBER ‘SCRAPLIFT’ CHALLENGE

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team

 


I've used the basic 'sketch'; but altered it. 1photo instead of 3; but still centered. Stars instead of butterflies; washi instead of a mixed media background. I've also mirrored the title and journaling and made both much bigger. The doodled border, I adored, so I've created an almost exact replica - but only on top and bottom! I loved making this page and hope it sparks your creativity too.


 

 

 


Words of wisdom for my daughter

 

 

 


I love that we're scraplifting a page from the amazing founder of Kraft plus, Sandra Wallace!
I made this while I was travelling and only had one not-great photo with me but I had to work with what I had. I loved Sandra's design so I stuck to it fairly closely. I used gorgeous butterflies and wings from ArtStacks and I made the flower from a paper coffee cup coaster.
I hope you can join in the challenge!

 

 

 


I loved the colours in the original layout! The white splatters reminded me of snow so I found these pics of my boys at Niagara Falls in the winter. Such a great challenge - scrap lifting helps me create quick layouts.

 

 

 

 

I’m a huge fan of Sandra’s work, this layout was a standout in my memory, so I had a lot of fun ‘scraplifting’ it. I’ve done this completely from memory & it’s scarily the similar! Though I have created mine as an art journal page.
 

 


 


Loved this page by Sandra! I kept the design principles, but used 1 photo only, as my journal page is 6 × 6". I mimicked the background, with some sponged gesso, stencil, paint and stamping. I journaled around the edge of the page, to give it a border!

 

 

 

 


I loved scraplifting this layout.
I used photos of my 3 grand daughters. As my photos were so small, I used 5 photos instead of 3

 

 

 


December ‘Scraplift’ challenge


 

 


This months challenge to scraplift a layout from a previous Design Team layout was so much fun.. I think you can see the resemblance between layouts.. It sure makes creating much easier..

 

 

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome,

 Nelya Shos Take


 

 

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips