Sunday 1 January 2023

January Kraft+ Challenge - K+ Revisited

 

Happy New Year Krafters!

Welcome to 2023!

 

 

Thank you to all who joined us with last month’s SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE. I’m sure it was a thrill for Sandra to see all your gorgeous ‘lifts’ of her layout! As always, the FB Community gallery looks gorgeous!

 

 

January challenge.

 

January 10th, 2015 Kraft+ was launched...happy 8th birthday to us! In celebration, this month we are going to ‘revisit’ some of our gorgeous challenges over the years. All you have to do, is pick an old K+ challenge...was there a favourite challenge that you’d like to do again?, a challenge you missed out on?, or one before your time with K+? This is the month to do it.  Please mention which previous challenge you chose, when sharing with us. This month is essentially, free choice of all the previous K+ Challenges

...just don’t forget the KRAFT ;)

& have fun!

This mood board is purely inspirational, you can choose ANY previous K+ Challenge, not just the ones shown here.
 

JANUARY ‘REVISITED’ CHALLENGE

 

The Kraft Plus Design Team


 



I decided to take the hexagons from the past challenge which is highlighted on the inspiration board, and use them as the basis for my page!

 

 

 

 



 
I chose Smell the Roses challenge and created this journal page using ArtStacks collections

 

 

 


 

I was inspired by the August 2022 challenge, Embrace Your Handwriting. I chose this as it's an easy one for me when I didn't have a lot of time to create. I made a large hand-written title plus some smaller written details.

 

 

 


 

I went all the way back to Dec 2015 - the Challenge was Wanderlust. I had some travel papers already out on my desk so it was perfect place for me to start. How far back are you going to go for your inspiration?

 

 

 



I was inspired by the August 2021 mood board, 'Inspired by Pie'. I've had this colour wheel die for some time and thought it was a perfect challenge to use it! I used oxide inks to colour some white card and after die cutting, I jumbled up and replaced pieces of the wheel, to make a rainbow. Hope you can join in this challenge 

 

 

 



 

I chose to use the Graphic from January 2020

I titled my layout off the beaten track; I thought these photos of my 2 youngest grandchildren at the skate park were perfect for the challenge. When you are under 2 it is hard to get your bike to the top of the ramp

 

 

 



  Inspired by November 2020 mood board - A bug's Life

 

 

 


 


For this month’s challenge to revisit an old challenge, I was inspired to do the challenge from March 2021 to use torn paper... So many wonderful challenges to inspire you this month... Torn paper is always a fun technique to try on a scrap page... I hope you can join in with us this month!

 

 

 

Guest Designer

This month please welcome...

 

Ronda Ivens


 

 My first NHL game of the season. I travelled to Edmonton and was staying at my girlfriend’s home which is in the same neighbourhood as the team captain. Just before we headed to the game we walked the dogs past his house

It will actually be a two page layout. When I finish the opposite page I will share the IG posting, you can find me @travelling_with_gonefishing

...

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

Each month we are on the look-out for eye-catching projects for potential Guest Designers to join us. There is nothing extra you need to do, just share your layout or project in the Kraft+ Community Facebook page. We hope you all embrace the opportunity.

 

We welcome all kinds of Kraft entries for our challenges, from a traditional layout, cards, digital layouts, art journal and tags etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft, so we want to see Kraft as the base or ‘hero’ of your creation.

You can share your K+ creations with us on our

Facebook Kraft Plus Community Group

Anyone who is not on Facebook, can email us their creations and if you have a blog, a link to that so we can still visit.

Our email is kraftplusaust@yahoo.com

 

 

That's it for this month’s challenge. I do hope you find the time to join us and have fun with the challenge.

We can't wait to see what you all come up with this month :-)

 

Stay safe and happy Krafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips